Today is my cousin's birthday. Sent him a text. Tried to call. Not a word. I know he has things going on in his life. And we're family so it picks up where we left off, but there must really be some stuff going on for him not to holla back.
Still feeling quite anxious, but not quite as gloomy - doomy. I am looking forward to some upcoming reiki sessions. So there's that.
I really think I need a get away. I haven't had one in eons. Now to decide where, and with whom. Ah, there's my topic for today - Why do I like being alone...
I don't know if it is because I grew up as an only child, or if its just my disposition, but I crave alone time. There are fleeting moments when I long for some company, but for the most part I am just fine on my on and alone. No expectations, no restrictions, no interruptions. Just me and whatever I choose to pass the time doing.
So I guess that's not much of an answer to the question, "Why do I like being alone?", but I didn't promise a neat package.
No comments:
Post a Comment