Friday, January 16, 2009

First entry

Hi! Wow, I figured since everyone and their mother had a blog, I had better get on the wagon or get left behind. I hope it isn't too late, but I did bring some candy for everyone if that makes a difference..

So, on with the preliminaries.

1) What should one expect from Nana Trance?
Absolutely nothing. This is a place for me to express my thoughts and feelings on random issues. What ever pops in to my head and finds its way through my fingers to any available internet connection is what you will find here.

2) Who are you?
Nobody, really. I am a semi-successful writer, with a desire to branch out into other forms of media and hopfully compile a record of my insights for future generations to look at and say, "WTF is this??"

3) What is a Nana Trance?
That is top secret. Actually, its like this: Nana=frog, and Trance is another word for daydreaming (sort of). At least thats what my thesaurus said. I like frogs. I like to day dream. Clear?

No comments:

Post a Comment